Scholarships - Off Campus
Looking for scholarships to help for your education?
This page contains four sections:
- Recipients of Outside Scholarship Agencies
- Scholarships Available through Local Agencies
- Scholarship Search Engines
- Individual Scholarship Links
If you have been awarded a scholarship from an outside scholarship agency, please have your scholarship check sent to the mailing address below along with the following information.
- Make the scholarship check out to: Santa Barbara City College
- Include the student's name and SBCC student ID number (K#)
- Mail the scholarship check to:
Santa Barbara City College
C/O Scholarship Coordinator
721 Cliff Drive
Santa Barbara, CA 93109
All received scholarship checks will be split equally between the Fall and Spring semesters. If the scholarship is for one semester only, please indicate this on the check itself or in a letter accompanying the check. If you have questions, please contact the Scholarship Coordinator, Ivena Sakelarieva, by email at email@example.com or by phone at (805) 730-4217.
The links in this section are scholarships from local agencies in Santa Barbara. Click on the links below for more information. All of these individual scholarships have different criteria and deadlines. Make sure to read each carefully and submit all required information on time.
The links in this section are Scholarship Search Engines where you can research scholarship opportunities. They are not individual scholarships.
- Affordable Colleges Online
- Health Professionals Education Foundation
- MALDEF Scholarship Resource Guide
- National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation
- SallieMae Scholarship Search
- Chegg Scholarship Search
- The University Network
- Thurgood Marshall College Fund
- Tuition Funding Sources
The links in this section are individual Scholarships. Click on the expandable areas to obtain scholarship links and information. All of these individual scholarships have different criteria and deadlines. Make sure to read each carefully and submit all required information on time.