Multi-literacy English Transfer Program (MET)
What is MET?
- MET recognizes the significance of racial and cultural diversity in learning.
- The program supports the transfer and success of historically under-represented students.
- Faculty collaboration focused on student success.
- Welcome to Part and Full-time students.
MET Classes Offer:
- Smaller class sizes.
- Writing workshops.
- Classroom tutors.
- A link with student counselors and services to support academic achievement.
How to Register For a MET Class:
- When registering for an English class, look for the "MT" on the class schedule
Please contact Professor Joshua Escobar for more information at: email@example.com