Fee-Based Tuition Assistance
Thanks to our generous donors and to SBCC Foundation, students with limited resources
may apply for $125 tuition assistance.
- Tuition assistance funds can be used for any Fee-based class offered within the semester for which it was awarded.
- Funds cannot be applied to credit or noncredit SBCC classes or supplies, nor are they transferable across semesters.
- Recipients may receive tuition assistance awards each semester, per academic year (Summer, Fall, Spring).
View full School of Extended Learning Calendar.
Summer 2023 Tuition Assistance applications open March 1.
Spring 2023 Tuition Assistance use-by deadline is Monday, April 3, 2023.
Fall 2023 Tuition Assistance applications open May 8.
Summer 2023 Tuition Assistance:
- Tuition Assistance application period opens March 1 - April 3.
- If you are new to the Fee-based system, you must create a student profile in order to receive the tuition assistance electronic voucher, which will be applied to your account.
- Online and hard copy applications available. Click here for in-person, front office hours.
- Form submission deadline is April 3 at 6:00 p.m.
- Applicants will be notified by April 14, 2023.
- Fee-based Summer 2023 class registration starts Wednesday, April 26.
- Summer 2023 Semester runs June 5 - August 12.
- Summer 2023 Tuition Assistance use-by deadline is June 26.
**Please fill out form completely. Student must create a Fee-based profile in order to be awarded tuition assistance voucher to their account. This is separate from the tuition-free Pipeline user account. To create a Fee-based account, go to: Fee-based Life Enhancement Classes
To access your Fee-based student ID number go to the Fee-based registration website, login, click the link to "my dashboard" and then click the "my profile" tab. Your student ID is found at the top of your profile (see highlighted number below):