Satisfactory Academic Progress
Financial Aid Appeal Process
Step # 1 Meet with an Academic Counselor for a current (within the current semester) Student Educational Plan (SEP)
Step # 2 Identify your Academic Progress Status
- Log into your pipeline account (pipeline.sbcc.edu)
- Click on Student
- Click on "Financial Aid" link
- Click on "Special Messages"
- Select the "Aid Year" andclick "Submit"
- Click on the "Special Messages" tab
Step #3 Complete the appropriate Financial Aid Academic Progress Appeal form
Step # 4 Attach to the Financial Aid Appeal your Appeal Statement and Current SEP and Appeal statement if applicable
Step # 5 Submit packet to the Financial Aid office Room SS210 (2nd floor Student Services Building) by Financial Aid Deadline
Satisfactory Academic Progress Reference: 34 Code of Federal Regulations Section 668.34