Fee-Based Tuition Assistance
Tuition Assistance Information and Application Dates
Thanks to our generous donors, students with limited resources may apply for $125
tuition assistance. Tuition assistance awards can be used for any Fee-based Life
Enhancement class offered within the semester for which it was applied. Funds cannot
be applied to credit or noncredit SBCC classes or supplies, nor are they transferrable
across semesters. Recipients may receive tuition assistance awards each semester,
per academic year (Summer, Fall, Spring). Applications can be completed either online
electronically or in paper form, which can be picked up at Wake or Schott Campus Main
The next open application period is Spring 2020.
The current Fall 2019 Tuition Assistance use-by deadline is November 18, 2019.
View full School of Extended Learning 2019 Calendar. Classes start (and end) throughout every term.
Spring 2020 Tuition Assistance:
- Tuition Assistance application period opens October 1 - November 1.
- If you are new to the fee-based system, you must create a student profile in order to receive the tuition assistance electronic voucher, which will be applied to your account.
- You may submit your application electronically starting October 1 at 8:00 a.m. by completing the form below*.
- Form submission deadline is November 1 at 4:00 p.m.
- Applicants will be notified by November 22.
- Fee-Based class registration starts December 12.
- Spring Semester runs January 13 – May 9.
Spring 2020 TA use-by deadline is April 6, 2020.
Fill out my online form.