SBCC utilizes the Employment Search and Application system to better facilitate our prospective employees’ needs. Please log on to jobs.sbcc.edu to view current job vacancies at SBCC.
- Ability to view the entire classification description online.
- Create a password protected file to maintain or update your online employment application.
- Search and apply for positions from any location at any time 24/7.
- Ability to self attach required documents for applications online.
- Log on to jobs.sbcc.edu.
- To search vacant positions, click the Search Posting link at left.
- To apply for a job, click the Create Application link at left, and then follow the directions.
Please note that the applications in the adjunct pools will be reviewed by the Department Chair on an as-needed basis. You will be contacted by the Department Chair if your background and experience match the needs of the department.
Support and Computer Access:
- Assistance with the online application process is available through Human Resources by phone at (805) 965-0581, extension 2258.
- Public access computers are available on campus at: the Library, Monday through Friday, 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Public access computers are also available at public libraries, Fed Ex Kinko’s Stores, and some coffee shops.
Accommodation for the disabled:
Santa Barbara City College is an equal opportunity employer committed to nondiscrimination on the basis of national origin, religion, age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, race, ethnicity, color, medical condition, genetic information, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, military and veteran status, or because he/she is perceived to have one or more of the foregoing characteristics, or based on association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics, consistent with applicable federal and state laws. Reasonable accommodation will be provided for applicants with disabilities who self disclose.
If you have questions or are disabled and require special accommodation with the application process, interviews, or tests, please contact the Human Resources office at (805) 965-0581, extension 2258.